- Which approaches to the description of collective future imaginaries exist in futures studies and sociology as well as anthropology?
- Which comparable approaches to Future Imaginaries already exist, and what can be learned from them for the theoretical approach to Future Imaginaries?
- How can the understanding of the future from futures studies and the concept of imaginaries from sociology and anthropology be brought together to form a concept of future imaginaries?
- Where do Future Imaginaries situate themselves in relation to existing terms and concepts that also deal with ideas and expectations of the future in society?
- What could be starting points for developing methodological concepts to identify and investigate Future Imaginaries?
Next Chapter: 1.4 Critical Futures Studies